Nothing makes a Leprechaun happier than to relax, smoke his pipe and enjoy a glass of Port. Not a bad way to end the night after all that mischief making!
#15-0150 Armour Etch Cream
#21-1631 Over N Over Irish stencil
#08-9415 Masking Tape
#15-0315 Glass cleaner
Green stemmed wine Glass
Decorations if desired: green curling ribbon and glittered foam shamrocks
1. Make a nest with the bath towel to cuddle the wine glass while you apply the stencils.
2. Clean the wine glass with the glass cleaner
3. Gently peel the clay pipes from the 21-1631 stencil sheet and apply to wine glass, lining up top edge of stencil with the rim of the glass.
4. Cover all exposed areas of the glass in and around all the stencil with masking tape, overlapping the edges. Entire side of glass should be covered with either stencil or tape except for the stem.
5. PAT the Armour Etch Cream onto the open areas of the stencil until the design is completely covered. Follow directions that come with the Over N Over stencils. View the directions and How to Video. Click HERE
6. Wait 5 minutes. Holding wine glass by the stem, turn glass upside down and rinse under running water. Rinsing glass upside down will insure no water or cream get inside the glass. This way you will not have to cover the stem with tape.
7. Remove the stencil and tape from the glass. Rinse again if needed. Pat dry
8. Clean with Glass Cleaner and dry completely
9. Decorate with curling ribbon and glittered shamrocks if desired