A deer pauses between the birch trees on this glass cocktail glass etched with the Over N Over Landscapes stencil. The unique combo of designs on this stencil sheet allow you to etch your own landscape scene.
Etch a landscape design on bar glasses, glass top jewelry boxes, picture frames, accent lamps, mirrors, etc. They make great Father's Day gifts !
#15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1666 Over N Over stencil-Landscapes (2 stencils best)
#08-9415 Masking tape
Highball or cocktail glass
1. Wash glass in hot, soapy dish water and dry well.
2. Apply the buck stencil to the glass near the bottom (ground level). Place the birch tree stencils on either side of the deer.
3 .Surround stencils with masking tape, overlapping all edges, cover entire side of the glass all the way up and over the lip.
4. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on) until each is thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE
5. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
6. Hold glass upside down so water will not go inside the jar while rinsing. Rinse off all of the etching cream. Remove stencils and rinse again. Pat the stencils dry and return them to the carrier sheet.Dry glass.
1. Add the doe next to the buck
2. Add glass glitter with #61-3340 Dazzle Tac glue to one side of the trees and across the bottom of the glass for snow effect (on items not to be used for food or drink)
3. Etch design vertically on the 3x4 inch oval mirror #28-6521 and glue to a Fathers Day greeting card. (see Fathers Day projects)
4. Etch the buck and a pine tree on the #28-6516 round mirror. Glue a fridge magnet to the back