Spend a romantic evening sipping Champagne from this burning love, heart shaped glass on Valentines Day. It is so hot!
#15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1669 Over N Over Flames stencil
#21-1617 Over N Over Wedding Font alphabet stencil
#08-9415 Masking tape.
Valentine shaped Champagne glasses
Soft paper towels.
1. Wash the glass in hot, soapy water and dry well with soft paper towels
2. Apply the flames stencil on the upper portion of the glass with the flames facing up.
3. Under the flames stencil, apply the letters for LOVE, overlapping them side to side and top to bottom where they meet.
4 .Cover the entire face of the glass around the stencils with masking tape, overlapping all edges.
5. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on) in a random pattern until all the stencils are thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
6. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
7. Turn the glass upside down so no water will go inside it while rinsing. Rinse off all of the etching cream off under running water. Remove the stencils and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencil components dry and return to their carrier sheet.