These nice tall shot glasses etched with Together Forever, make great toasting glasses for rehearsal dinner toasts, weddings, Anniversaries, fraternity reunions or just for friends that are toasting their friendship. Quick project to make, with great looking results!
#15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
#21-1650 Over N Over Happliy Ever After stencil
#08-9415 Masking tape
Tall slender shot glasses
5 or 6 mm clear adhesive backed rhinestone or pearl strips
1. Wash the shot glasses in hot, soapy dish washer. Dry well before starting etching
2. Apply the Together Forever stencil vertically on the glass
3 .Surround stencil with masking tape, overlapping all edges, cover entire side of the glass
4. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on) until each is thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
5. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
6. Holding shot glass upside down so no water or cream gets inside, rinse off all of the etching cream under running water. Remove stencil and rinse again. Pat the stencil dry and return to the carrier sheet. Dry glass well
7. Apply strip of rhinestones or pearls under the etching to underscore it