This wine glass has turned elegant by a swirling bar of music notes. It is classy, elegant and ohh so easy!
#15-0150 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1671 Over N Over Music Notes stencil
#08-9415 Masking tape.
Gold rimmed wine glass
Soft paper towels.
1. Wash the glass in hot, soapy water and dry with soft paper towels
2. Wrap the sheet music stencil sideways around the glass.
3 .Cover all of the wine glass around the stencil with masking tape down to where the stem starts, overlapping all edges.
4. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencil (do not brush it on) View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
5. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
6. Turn the glass upside down so no water will go inside it while rinsing. Rinse off all of the etching cream off under running water until none remains.
7. Remove the stencil and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencil components dry and return to the carrier sheet.