Ring in a lifetime of good luck and happiness for the new couple with this Peacock wedding bell. Decorate the tail feathers with colorful, jewel toned rhinestones to enhance the etching with festive bling
#15-0150 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1664 Over N Over Feathered Bliss stencil
#60-3516 Crystal Bell
#08-9415 Masking tape.
Soft paper towels.
Optional: Peacock colored Rhinestones
1. Wash the bell in hot, soapy water and dry with soft paper towels
2. Center the peacock stencil on the bell, smoothing down all areas of the stencil with your finger to ensure it is thoroughly adhered and all the tiny lines and details are firmly on the glass
3 .Cover the glass around the stencil with masking tape, overlapping all edges and covering all the way down the bell to the bottom so none of the rinse water touches the glass
4. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencil (do not brush it on) in a random pattern until the circle is thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
5. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
6. Hold the bell at an angle so you can control where the water runs down the glass and no water will go inside it while rinsing. Use warm, low volume tap water. Rinse off all of the etching cream off under running water.
7. Remove the stencil and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencil dry and return to the carrier sheet.
Optional: Add a small peacock colored rhinestone to the tip of each crown feather. Place a larger colored rhinestone in the eye of each tail feather (as shown)