This elegant peacock with a touch of bling was etched onto this handsome champagne flute. While the glass is a classic style, the peacock design has a more contemporary look.
#15-0150 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1664 Over N Over Feathered Bliss stencil
#08-9415 Masking tape.
Tall shot glasses
Soft paper towels.
Optional: Peacock colored rhinestones
1. Wash the glass in hot, soapy water and dry with soft paper towels
2. Apply the peacock stencil to the center of the glass.
3 .Cover the glass around the stencil and around to each side of the glass with masking tape, overlapping all edges.
4. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencil (do not brush it on) in a random pattern until the circle is thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
5. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
6. Turn the glass upside down so no water will go inside it while rinsing. Rinse off all of the etching cream off under running water.
7. Remove the stencil and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencil components dry and return to the carrier sheet.
Optional Add a row of rhinestones underneath the bird as shown for added bling.