Enjoy a fine cordial while listening to your favorite opera or symphony in our etched music clef cordial glass. Very classy and very easy to etch!
#15-0150 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1671 Over N Over Music Notes stencil
Stemmed cordial glass
#08-9415 Masking tape.
Soft paper towels.
1. Wash the glass in hot, soapy water and dry with soft paper towels
2. Apply the music clef stencil the front of the glass.
3 .Cover all of the glass surrounding the stencil and up to the lip with masking tape, overlapping all edges.
4. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencil (do not brush it on) View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
5. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
6. Turn the glass upside down so no water will go inside the glass while rinsing. Rinse off all of the etching cream off under running water until none remains.
7. Remove the stencil and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencil components dry and return to the carrier sheet.