The peacock which symbolizes commitment, endurance and nurturing has long been a wedding theme favorite, especially among Asian and Indian cultures. Their colorful, jewel toned feathers add festive excitement to any party
This shot glass with a peacock head and mongram letter make great favors, are quick to etch, make economical gifts and will impress your guests too.
#15-0150 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1664 Over N Over Feathered Bliss stencil
#21-1621 Over N Over Script Alphabet stencil
#08-9415 Masking tape.
Tall, slender shot glass at least 3 inches tall
Soft paper towels.
1. Wash the glass in hot, soapy water and dry with soft paper towels
2. Apply the peacock head stencil to upper portion of the glass, leaving room enough to apply the monogram letter below it. Once the peacock stencil is in place, apply the mongram letter stencil directly underneath the peacock stencil, overlapping the edges where they meet.
3 .Cover the shot glass around the stencils and around to each side of the glass with masking tape, overlapping all edges.
4. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencil (do not brush it on) in a random pattern until the circle is thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
5. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
6. Turn the glass upside down so no water will go inside it while rinsing. Rinse off all of the etching cream off under running water.
7. Remove the stencil and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencil components dry and return to the carrier sheet.
Optional: Add a rhinestone to the tip of the monogram letter.