I think the chef earned a time out with a glass of wine!
#15-0200 10 oz Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1674 Over N Over Whats Cooking stencil
#21-1608 Over N Over Lowercase Script Alphabet stencil
#08-9415 Masking tape
Soft paper towels.
1. Wash the glass in hot, soapy water and dry with soft paper towels
2. Place the Chef stencil tilted in the upper region of the glass (see picture).
3. With the Lowercase script letters, spell out mon under the chef stencil, overlapping the edges between the two and side to side. Apply the cheri letters under the mon letters. Overlap your letters left to right and along where the two words meet as well.
3 .Cover the entire side of the glass with masking tape, overlapping all edges.
4. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on) in a random pattern until the stencil is thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
5. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
6. Turn the wine glass upside down so no water will go inside while rinsing. Rinse off all of the etching cream off under running water. Remove the stencils and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencils dry and return to the carrier sheet.