Fun family project for Easter the whole family will enjoy. Create different Easter bunny faces on popular household glassware. Just choose from the different eyes, noses and mouths to make a whole collection of cute, silly Easter bunnies! Dress them up with little bows or bowties, add wiggle or rhinestones to their eyes or etch them in combination with some of the other designs from the Over N Over stencil collection!
#15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1651 Over N Over Easter stencil
#61-3501 Steel Tweezers.
#08-9415 Masking tape.
Glass mugs, small vases, candy jars, jar candle, etc
1. Clean glass with glass cleaner.
2. Apply the bunny face stencil to the glass.
3. Using tweezers or the point of a craft knife, apply a set of eyes, nose, and mouth in whatever combo you want
4 .Surround stencil with masking tape, overlapping all edges, cover entire side of the glass
5. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on) until each is thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
5. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
6. Holding glass upside down if you are etching a drinking glass or vase so no water and cream will get inside or it will haze it. Rinse off all of the etching cream. Remove stencils and rinse again. Pat the stencils dry and return them to the carrier sheet.