Comical Emoji mug lets your guy know who is loved!
#15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1668 Over N Over- Emoji Faces stencil
#21-1608 Over N Over- Lowercase Alphabet stencil
#21-1660 Over N Over- Snow Fun stencil
#21-1632 Over N Over-Mother,Father stencil
#60-7010 27oz Glass Mug Set
#08-9415 Masking tape.
Soft paper towels.
1. Wash the glass in hot, soapy water and dry with soft paper towels. Make a nest with the towel and lay the mug in it so you can work without the mug rolling around.
2. Center the blank circle stencil in the middle of the glass. **Note: To keep the shape of the circle when transferring it from the carrier sheet to the glass, completely cover the circle stencil with masking tape. Transfer to the glass and gently remove the tape.
3. Using tweezers, lift the parts of the face you wish to use and arrange them inside the blank circle stencil. Press each piece down firmly with your finger.
4 .Apply the bowtie under the emoji face, overlapping all the edges where they meet
5. Apply the letters for the word -man!- under the bowtie. and then a heart stencil under it, overlapping all the edges where they meet
6. Above the emoji face apply the letters for -that- arching the letters a little, overlapping all the edges where they meet. Apply another heart over the letters.
7. Cover entire side of the mug with masking tape, overlapping all edges.
8. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencil (do not brush it on) in a random pattern until the stencils are thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE
9. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
10. Turn the mug upside down so no water will go inside it while rinsing. Rinse off all of the etching cream off under running water. Remove the stencils and tape and rinse again. Pat the stencil components dry and return to the carrier sheet.