Make celebrations more festive with this etched party wine glass.
Just beaming with party elements, you can personalized them too.
Great idea for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Graduations, New Years and Showers!
#15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1674 Over N Over stencil- Whats Cooking
#21-1607 Over N Over stencil- Upper Case Script Alphabet
#21-1608 Over N Over stencil- Lower Case Script Alphabet
#21-1648 Over N Over stencil- Bachelorette Party
#21-1621 Over N Over stencil- Monogram Letters
#08-9415 Masking tape
Stemless wine glass
Old hand or dish towel
1. Fashion the towel into a nest to cuttle the glass while you are working on it.
2. Wash the glass with dish detergent and very warm water. Dry well
3. Trim some of the stencil material from under the letter P so you will be able to get the A for Party close to the P. Apply the P to the middle of the glass, tilting it a little to the right.
4. Apply the rest of the letters for Party using the lowercase script letters, overlapping the edges right to left and bottom edges are in line.
5. Apply the word Lets above Party, using the upper and lowercase letters. tilt these upward and away from Party, still overlapping edges.
6. Fill in and around the wording with party elements like the cake, balloons, champagne glasses, etc until you are happy with the amount of elements on your glass.
7 .Surround any exposed areas with masking tape, overlapping all edges, cover at least 2 inches to the sides of where the stencils end.
8. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on) until each is thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE
9. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
10. Hold glass upside down so the water will not run inside the glass. Rinse off all of the etching cream. Remove stencils and masking tape and rinse again.
11. Pat the stencils dry and return them to the carrier sheet. Dry glass with paper towels.