Relax and have a nice Latte in our etched glass mug. Make yourself a whole set!
#15-0200 10 oz Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1674 Over N Over Whats Cooking stencil
#21-1607 Over N Over Uppercase Script Alphabet stencil
#21-1608 Over N Over Lowercase Script Alphabet stencil
#08-9415 Masking tape
Soft paper towels.
1. Wash the mug in hot, soapy water and dry with soft paper towels
2. Place the coffee cup stencil in the upper region of the glass.
3. With the Uppercase and Lowercase script letters, spell out Latte under the coffee cup. Overlap your letters left to right and the top edge with the bottom edge of the coffee mug stencil.
3 .Cover the entire side of the mug with masking tape, overlapping all edges.
4. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on) in a random pattern until the stencil is thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
5. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
6. Turn the mug upside down so no water will go inside while rinsing. Rinse off all of the etching cream off under running water. Remove the stencils and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencils dry and return to the carrier sheet.