A dollar store jar becomes this lovely Ladybug mini canister. Fill it with anything you like. Use it on the picnic table, as a home accessory or add something special to give to a friend.
#15-0150 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1672 Over N Over Garden Friends stencil
#08-9415 Masking tape.
Small canister jar with a lid
Soft paper towels.
1. Wash the jar in hot, soapy dish water and allow to dry thoroughly
3. Apply the Ladybug border stencil around the side of the jar as shown
4. Apply some single small ladybugs to the lid
5 .Cover the glass around the stencils with masking tape, overlapping all edges. Cover all the way up to the rim of the jar. On the lid, cover the entire outside around the stencils
6. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on). Cover each one with a 1/4 inch layer of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
7. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
8. Hold the jar upside down while rinsing so no water will go on the inside. Rinse off all of the etch cream off until there is no cream visible. For the lid, hold by the knob on top and gently rinse downward.
9. Remove the stencils and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencil components dry and return to the carrier sheet.