Show some E-Motion and let someone you know just how you feel.
Etch a wine glass, votive, suncatcher, or whatever you choose.
Cheer up a sick friend, celebrate an Anniversary, Birthday, send one on Valentine's Day or just tell someone how much you love them.
Whatever the reason, Emoji it!
#15-0150 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1668 Over N Over Emoji Faces stencil
#21-1617 Over N Over Alphabet Wedding stencil
#21-1636 Over N Over Reverse Numbersstencil
#08-9415 Masking tape.
Straight sided wine glass
Soft paper towels.
1. Wash the glass in hot, soapy water and dry with soft paper towels
2. Select the stencil with the heart in the center from stencil sheet 21-1636. Apply the stencil near the top of the glass so that there will be room enough for the lettering below it. Cover over the wreath surrounding the heart with masking tape.
3. Using tweezers, lift the parts of the face you wish to use and arrange them inside the blank opening of the heart. Press each piece down firmly with your finger.
4. Apply the letters for LOVE directly under the heart, overlapping the stencils a little side to side. The top and bottom edges should also line up evenly.
5 .Cover the entire face of the glass around the stencils with masking tape, overlapping all edges.
6. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencil (do not brush it on) in a random pattern until the stencils are thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
7. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
8. Turn the glass upside down so no water will go inside it while rinsing. Rinse off all of the etching cream off under running water.
9. Remove the stencils and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencil components dry and return to the carrier sheet.