Show a little appreciation for the cook! Do not worry, there is more than a subtle hint there to remind you!
#15-0200 10 oz Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1674 Over N Over Whats Cooking stencil
#21-1607 Over N Over Uppercase Script Alphabet stencil
#21-1608 Over N Over Lowercase Script Alphabet stencil
#08-9415 Masking tape
Soft paper towels.
1. Wash the glass in hot, soapy water and dry with soft paper towels
2. Apply the letters for KISS across the top of the glass in all uppercase.
3. Next apply the letters for "the" in all lowercase script letters diagonally (as shown), as closely as possible. under the KISS. Overlap all edges of the stencils where they meet.
4. Center the Chef hat stencil directly under the letters. Make any adjustments needed.
5 .Cover the entire side of the glass with masking tape, overlapping all edges.
6. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on) in a random pattern until the stencil is thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
7. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
8. Turn the glass upside down so no water will go inside while rinsing. Rinse off all of the etching cream off under running water. Remove the stencils and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencils dry and return to the carrier sheet.