Put one of these bells on each reception table and ring it when you want to see the new couple kiss. It is alot nicer and sounds much prettier than your guests banging on the stemware with a fork for this wedding tradition.
#15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
#21-1650 Over N Over Happliy Ever After stencil
#60-3516 Leaded crystal bell (not the same one as project used)
#08-9415 Masking tape
#15-0315 Commercial quality glass cleaner
4 or 5 mm clear adhesive backed rhinestone or pearl strips
1. Clean the bell with glass cleaner and a paper towel
2. Apply the Doves stencil near the top of the bell. Apply the Just Married stencil below the doves
3 .Surround stencils with masking tape, overlapping all edges, cover entire side of the glass, cover all gaps and open spaces in the surrounding area to be etched
4. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on) until each is thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
5. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
6. Holding bell so no water or cream gets inside, rinse off all of the etching cream under running water. Remove stencil and rinse again. Pat the stencil dry and return to the carrier sheet. Dry glass well
7. Apply strip of pearls or rhinestones on the bottom rim. Decorate bell as desired