These handsome hurricane vases can be used as candle holders or as a flower vase. The ribbon banner allows personalization, so it is perfect for weddings and other special events. We etched this one as a wedding centerpiece with a church, but you can etch the symbol and phrase you like best from the Happily Ever After Over N Over stencil with 19 different designs.
#15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1650 Over N Over Happily Ever After stencil
#21-1645 Over N Over Mr Mrs stencil
#61-3501 Steel Tweezers.
#08-9415 Masking tape.
1. Wash the vase in hot, soapy dish washer. Dry well before starting etching
2. Apply the Just Married design to the center of the vase. Apply the church just above it and the ribbon banner below the wording, overlapping the edges of each stencil.
3. Using tweezers or the point of a craft knife, apply the date you desire inside the banner using the letters and numbers from the Mr Mrs stencil sheet.
4 .Surround stencil with masking tape, overlapping all edges, cover entire side of the glass
5. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on) until each is thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
5. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
6. Holding vase upside down so no water or cream gets inside, rinse off all of the etching cream under running water. Remove stencils and rinse again. Pat the stencils dry and return them to the carrier sheet.