Have the whole family get together and make some delightful sun catchers and ornaments with our new Easter Over N Over stencil. It's fun and there are lots of combinations you can create for hours of fun!
#15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1651 Over N Over Easter stencil
#21-1637 Over N Over Reverse Ornaments stencil
#29-2432 4 inch Square thick bevel glass ornament
#08-9415 Masking tape
#61-3340 Dazzle Tac Glue
#15-0315 Armour Products Glass cleaner
Easter colored ribbon for hanging
Small pastel colored rhinestones
1. Clean ornament with glass cleaner
2. Apply banner across the top of the ornament
3. Apply the egg center bottom and the flowers on either side of the egg
4. Using tweezers or the point of a craft knife, apply the letters Happy Easter inside the banner from the Reverse Ornaments stencil sheet.
5 .Cover the entire exposed surface with masking tape, overlapping all edges. You may want to cover the backside as well if you want to make the ornament easier to handle.
6. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on) until each is thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
7. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
8. Hold ornament at an angle so water slides off the face of the glass and does not go on the backside while rinsing. Rinse off all of the etching cream. Remove stencils and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencils dry and return to the carrier sheet. Dry the ornament well.
9. Squeeze a dot of glue on a piece of scrap of paper. Dip the toothpick in the glue. Place a dot of glue on the ornament where desired. Working quickly before a skin develops on the glue dot, moisten your finger and pick up a rhinestone. Set it down on the dot of glue.
10. Loop a ribbon thru the hole at the top of the ornament for hanging and your done!Happy Easter!