Our flaming heart mug makes a great gift for Valentines Day!
#15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1669 Over N Over Flames stencil
#21-1626 Over N Over Old English Letter stencils (for the banner)
#21-1645 Over N Over Mr Mrs Reverse Letter stencils
#08-9415 Masking tape
Clear Glass Coffee Mug
Soft paper towels.
1. Wash the mug in hot, soapy water and dry with soft paper towels
2. Place the ribbon banner near the top of the mug. Stretch the banner slightly so the width is wide enough for the small letters LOVE. Using tweezers or a small pointy object, apply the LOVE letters inside the center of the banner
3. Apply the flaming heart stencil under the banner, overlapping the edges where they meet. If you have a large mug, use the larger heart. We used the smaller one for our project.
4 .Cover the entire face of the mug with masking tape where the stencils are, overlapping all edges. Cover the glass all the way to the top of the mug.
5. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencil (do not brush it on) in a random pattern until the stencil is thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
6. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
7. Turn the mug upside down so no water will go inside it while rinsing. Rinse off all of the etching cream off under running water. Remove the stencils and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencils dry and return to the carrier sheet.