Whether you are hosting a wedding, Anniversary, or engagement, this Feathered Bliss etched shot glass is simple but elegant, and will definitely impress your guests.
#15-0150 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1664 Over N Over Feathered Bliss stencil
#08-9415 Masking tape.
Tall shot glasses
Soft paper towels.
1. Wash the glass in hot, soapy water and dry with soft paper towels
2. Apply the Bliss stencil at an angle on the glass, leaving room enough to apply the star stencil under it. Once the Bliss stencil is in place, apply the star stencil directly underneath it, overlapping the edges where they meet.
3 .Cover the shot glass around the stencils and around to each side of the glass with masking tape, overlapping all edges.
4. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencil (do not brush it on) in a random pattern until the circle is thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
5. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
6. Turn the glass upside down so no water will go inside it while rinsing. Rinse off all of the etching cream off under running water.
7. Remove the stencil and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencil components dry and return to the carrier sheet.
Optional Add a rhinestone to the i of the word Bliss for added bling!