This Emjoi flower pot is a great project for kids (let the adults do the actual etching though-they can do the assembly part), boy and girl scouts, parties, arts and crafts clubs, senior activities and as fundraisers. .
You can make these flowers and put them in little pots or glue the flower heads to the tops of pens, make fridge magnets, boutonnieres, pins, party favors or make them in pink or blue and add a pin backing for baby showers..
#15-0150 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1668 Over N Over Emoji Faces stencil
#08-9415 Masking tape.
Soft paper towels.
1. Wash the glass in hot, soapy water and dry with soft paper towels
2. Center the blank circle stencil in the middle of the glass. **Note: To keep the shape of the circle when transferring it from the carrier sheet to the glass, completely cover the circle stencil with masking tape.. Transfer to the glass and gently remove the tape.
3. Using tweezers, lift the parts of the face you wish to use and arrange them inside the blank circle stencil. Press each piece down firmly with your finger.
4 .Cover the entire face of the glass around the stencil with masking tape, overlapping all edges.
5. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencil (do not brush it on) in a random pattern until the circle is thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
6. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
7. Turn the glass upside down so no water will go inside it while rinsing. Rinse off all of the etching cream off under running water.
8. Remove the stencil and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencil components dry and return to the carrier sheet.