Etch small jars and fill them with jelly beans and other small Easter candies for a unique holiday gift! They are so adorable, you will be hoppin' down the bunny trail with joy!
#15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1651 Over N Over Easter stencil
#08-9415 Masking tape.
#61-3340 Dazzle Tac Glue
Small, square candy jar
Small vinyl puff bowtie, pink rhinestones for eyes
1. Remove lid. Wash jar in hot, soapy dish water and dry well.
2. Apply the bunny stencil and basket stencil to the face of the jar, tilting the bunny to the left and the basket to the right
4 .Surround stencils with masking tape, overlapping all edges, cover entire side of the glass
5. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on) until each is thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
5. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
6. Hold jar upside down so water will not go inside the jar while rinsing. Rinse off all of the etching cream. Remove stencils and rinse again. Pat the stencils dry and return them to the carrier sheet.Dry jar.
7. Squeeze a dot of glue on a scrap of paper. Dip the toothpick in the glue. Place a dot of glue on each of the bunnys eyes. Quickly apply a rhinestone on each glue dot.
8.Apply a dot of glue on each end to the backside of the puffy bow. Place the bow on the basket handle.
9. Fill with jelly beans and enjoy!