Keep things tidy and organized for Easter with our adorable Easter chick paperweight . This is a quick and easy project using our new for 2015 Easter Over N Over stencil that the whole family will have fun with!
#15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1651 Over N Over Easter stencil
#08-9415 Masking tape.
#61-3340 Dazzle Tac Glue
Flower shaped paperweights or coasters
Marquis shaped yellow rhinestones
Round pink rhinestones
1. Wash paperweight in hot, soapy dish water and dry well.
2. Apply the chicky stencil in the middle of the paperweight.
4 .Cover the entire surface of the paperweight with masking tape, overlapping all edges.
5. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on) until each is thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
5. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
6. Hold paperweight at an angle so water slides off the face of the paperweight and does not go on the backside while rinsing. Rinse off all of the etching cream. Remove stencil and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencil dry and return to the carrier sheet.Dry the paperweight.
7. Apply a small amount of glue to the backside of each yellow marquis rhinestone and apply to the scallopped edge of the paperweight. Place the bow on the basket handle.
8. Squeeze a dot of glue on a piece of scrap of paper. Dip the toothpick in the glue. Place a dot of glue on the paperweight between each yellow rhinestone. Moisten your finger and pick up a pink rhinestone. Set it down on the dot of glue.Happy Easter!