Dragonflies fly up this tall water glass, perfect for ice tea or lemonade in summer. A super easy project, why not etch some sandwich plates and accessories to go with it.
#15-0150 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1672 Over N Over Garden Friends stencil
#08-9415 Masking tape.
12 oz Water glass
Soft paper towels.
1. Wash the glass in hot, soapy dish water and dry soft paper towels
3. Apply the dragonfly stencils up the side of the glass as shown
4 .Cover the glass around the stencils with masking tape, overlapping all edges. Cover all the way up to the rim of the glass.
5. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on). Cover each one with a 1/4 inch layer of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
6. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
7. Hold the glass upside down while rinsing so no water will go on the inside. Rinse off all of the etch cream off until there is no cream visible.
8. Remove the stencils and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencil components dry and return to the carrier sheet.