These corn on the cob salt and pepper shakers are a must at your next picnic or barbecue!
#15-0150 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1653 Over N Over Give Thanks stencil
#21-1601 Over N Over Alphabet stencil
#08-9415 Masking tape.
Salt n Pepper shakers
Soft paper towels.
1. Remove the top from the shaker and set aside. Wash the shakers in hot, soapy dish water and dry thoroughly before etching.
2. Apply the corn stencil to the side of one shaker, leaving enough room over the top of the stencil for the letters for salt or pepper,
3. Center the S or P over the top of the corn stencil
4 .Cover the glass around the stencils with masking tape, overlapping all edges.
5. Put on rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on). Cover each one with a 1/4 inch layer of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
6. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
7. Hold the shaker upside down while rinsing so no water will go on the inside. Rinse off all of the etch cream until there is no cream visible.
8. Remove the stencil and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencil components dry and return to the carrier sheet.