The Claddagh is a 300 year old Irish legend that symbolizes everlasting love, devotion and fidelity. Originally fashioned as a ring, it appears today on many things and is a proud symbol of Irish heritage.
#15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1673 Over N Over Celtic Designs stencil
#08-9415 Masking tape
Wine glass or brandy snifter
1. Wash glass in hot, soapy dish water and dry well.
2. Position the Claddagh stencil in the upper half of the glass.
3 .Surround the stencils with masking tape, overlapping all edges. Cover over to the some of the sides as well.
4. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on) until each is thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
5. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
6. Hold the glass upside down while rinsing so none of the etch cream goes inside the glass. Rinse off all of the etching cream.
7. Remove stencils and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencils dry and return to the carrier sheet. Dry mug