Keep those chili peppers fresh in this adorable canister jar etched with chilis, a chili pot and stirring utensils
#15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1674 Over N Over What's Cooking stencil
#08-9415 Masking tape.
Small canister jar with a seal-able lid
Soft paper towels.
1. Wash the jar in hot, soapy dish water and allow to dry thoroughly, Set The lid aside. We did not etch our lid, but you can if you want to (The word CHILI'S would be nice!)
3. Apply the cooking pot first to the bottom front of the jar. Apply the spoon and the fork stencils on either side of the pot, tilting them at an angle (as shown in picture)
4. Apply the chili pepper stencil over the pot. If you only have one set of stencils, go to step 5. If you have more than one set of stencils, place more chili pepper stencils as desired around the jar.
5 .Cover the glass around the stencils with masking tape, overlapping all edges. Cover all the way up to the rim of the jar.
6. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on). Cover each one with a 1/4 inch layer of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
7. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
8. Hold the jar upside down while rinsing so no water will go on the inside. Rinse off all of the etch cream off until there is no cream visible. Remove the stencils and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencil components dry and return to the carrier sheet.
9. Follow steps 4 thru 8 until you have the desired amount of chili peppers around the jar