Celtic love knots were exchanged by lovers in ancient times the same way rings are today. The love knot stands for eternal life and announced to all they were committed to another.
#15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1673 Over N Over Celtic Designs stencil
#08-9415 Masking tape
Shot glass or other alcohol beverage glass
1. Wash glass in hot, soapy dish water and dry well.
2. Position the heart stencil in the middle of the glass.
3 .Surround the stencil with masking tape, overlapping all edges. Cover over to the some of the sides as well.
4. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on) until each is thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
5. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
6. Hold the glass upside down while rinsing so none of the etch cream goes inside the glass. Rinse off all of the etching cream.
7. Remove stencils and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencils dry and return to the carrier sheet. Dry mug