Dad will love this handmade glass ruler etched with Worlds Best Dad on it.
With a six inch measure and heavy enough to act as a paperweight, it is a nice functional gift we are sure he will use a lot!
#15-0150 Armour Etch Cream
#21-1632 Over N Over Mother/Father's Day stencil
#21-1635 Over N Over Sparkle Borders
#29-2401 2"x 6" Clear glass bevel ruler
#29-3340 Dazzle Tac glue
#15-0315 Glass cleaner
#08-9415 Masking tape
2 Small, 2 large rhinestone stars, assorted other rhinestones as desired
Toothpick and scrap of aluminum foil
1. Clean the ruler with glass cleaner and paper towels
2. Apply the star border, lining up the bottom edge of the stencil with the bevel on the glass. The stencil is longer than the ruler, so just wrap the ends around to the back and tape them down.
3. Center the two stencils that say Worlds Best Dad over the top of the star border. Make sure stencil edges over lap.
4. Cover all open areas of the glass with masking tape, overlapping the edges of tape and stencils.
5. Cover the stencil with some tape at ends of the ruler where it wraps around to the back, so the stencil lays flat and none of the design is popping up off the glass. Do not worry that you are covering some of the stars.
6. PAT the Armour Etch onto the stencils. View the directions and How To video HERE.Leave the cream on for 5 minutes.
7. Rinse off the Etch cream under warm running water. Remove tape and stencils and rinse again.Pat the stencils dry and return to the carrier sheet
8. Arrange the stars in pleasant pattern on the ruler.
9. Squeeze a small dab of glue onto a scrap of tin foil. One by one, apply a small amount of glue onto the back of each star using the toothpick. Place the star onto the ruler at the desired location. Allow the glue to dry before handling the ruler.